Guns N’ Roses circa 2018 at the Philippine Arena is not the highlight of my weekend; rather, it’s Queen circa 1985 in London. Yes, I finally saw Bohemian Rhapsody, and the fact that I’ve been listening to nothing but Queen today is testament to how much I enjoyed the movie, flaws and all.
Other highlights of the weekend:
- Went to Megamall with the girls to inquire about visa requirements for our Planned Big Trip in 2019;
- Popped our DC Super Heroes Cafe cherry (food is good but pricey AF);
- Picked up two weeks’ worth of comics from Filbar’s Megamall;
- Finished reading Daredevil: Guardian Devil TPB;
- Finished reading Ford County, my first Grisham (I know. Sue me);
- Watched the last two episodes of The Haunting of Hill House.
All in all, a fine weekend of rock ‘n’ roll, family bonding, and escapism. Can’t have it any better.